Connect to Spiritual Growth
Adult Sunday School classes
Two classes meet on Sunday mornings:
- 9:30 a.m. (The Seekers) in the Conference Room. Come and join this group and enter into the classroom discussions. Everyone is welcome!
- 10:30 a.m. on Tuesdays. This is an open discussion group in which life events are shared. It's a wonderful experience and everyone is welcome!
Men's Bible Study
- 9:00 a.m. on Wednesdays and they meet at The Corner Restaurant on US 19.This is a men's study group with open discussion and fellowship. All men are welcome!
- Thursday at 10:00 am in Parlor, led by our Pastor. All are welcome.
United Methodist Women
- First Tuesday at 1 pm (West Pasco United Methodist Women) at First UMC.
Children's Moments, a brief sermonette for the children, is offered early in the worship service. The children then leave the sanctuary for Children's Church in the Education Room off the Sanctuary. The children's choir will occaisionally sing and during the holidays perform special programs.
10:00 - 10:45 a.m., Thursdays in the Fellowship Center/Parlor. Everyone is welcome to come anytime to pray. This is an informal time, no one has to pray out loud, and much silence is observed as prayer is as much about listening as talking. Mother Theresa was once asked what she said to God when she prayed and she said she didn't say anything; she listened. Then she was asked what God said to her when she prayed. Mother Theresa replied that God didn't say anything; God listened. Join us and experience a heart to heart conversation with God.